Due to our high order situation, we are currently looking for an assistant (m/f/d) for our accounting department at our location in Herrenberg. If you would like to become part of our junior team, please send us your complete application documents by e-mail or use the application form.
Your contact person:
Ozean Group GmbH
- You have a commercial education (e.g. office manager, office communications clerk, industrial clerk, wholesale and export clerk) and a basic understanding of (construction) technology.
- Practical experience in accounting or project accounting is a plus. In any case, you have the desire to familiarise yourself with our lively construction business.
- You are always friendly, patient, but also persistent, so that in the end all the figures are in the right place.
- A lot of figures come together in your area, therefore you need a structured and detail-oriented way of working and a confident handling of modern office software + Excel.
- Fluent German and English skills guarantee smooth communication with your colleagues and our customers.
- You will become the lynchpin of our world of figures, as you will support your colleague in accounting and project accounting after your induction.
- This is where all the figures from our daily business come together and are prepared for accounting. That’s why you are the contact person for our project managers. This requires perseverance and patience from you, because you have to keep at it until everything is complete.
- In addition, you will support your colleague in a number of classic tasks, such as entering invoices for projects, invoice verification, travel expense accounting, credit card accounting and others.
- And last but not least, you will be happy to stand in for one of your colleagues from office management (reception area with telephone and PC system).
What we offer you:
- A job with long-term prospects
- A varied and diverse range of tasks
- 30 days holiday per year
- Individual further and advanced training
- Family environment with a very good team spirit
- Performance-related pay
- Development opportunities and the chance to shape things yourself